This basketball hoop will ensure hours of fun for basketball enthusiastic and give you an authentic basketball experience. It comes with a 52” large backboard with steel frame that will help you shoot layups and bank shots with confidence. Pro-style four-spring breakaway rim holds up well against the force of emphatic slams. Hoop level ranges from 6.6 to 10 feet in 6” increments, ideal for individual or team practice. Tripod designed base can be filled with 21 gallons water or 220 lbs sand for maximum stability as you practice your shots.
- Brand: Famgizmo
- Backboard Material: Polybarbonate board with steel frame
- Pole Material: Steel
- Rim: Four Spring Breakaway Rim
- Net: White all-weather net
- Adjustment Type: Telescoping
- Adjustment Range: 6.6 ft. - 10 ft.
- Adjustment Increments: 5.9"
- Backboard Size: 52"
- Rim Diameter: 18"
- Base Size: 21-Gallon Water / 220 lbs Sand
- Base Dimensions: 42" x 30" x 6.3"
- Product Weight: 52 lbs
- Package Size: 62 lbs
- Package Weight: 46" x 31" x 12"
- This portable basketball system is easy to assemble and extremely durable in design. The 52” backboard is constructed of high-density polycarbonate surface and powder-coated steel frame.
- Pro-style four-spring breakaway basketball rim holds up well against the force of emphatic slams.
- Standard 18” basketball rim with all-weather nylon net, durable for indoor or outdoor play.
- The three-piece steel pole can be easily adjusted and the hoop height ranges from 6.6ft. to 10ft. in 6” increments.
- The tripod designed base can be filled with 21 gallons water or 220 lbs sand for stability as you practice your shots. While the 2 built-in wheels under the base ensure the portability of the basketball hoop, so you can play indoor or outdoor anytime.
Best bang for your buck. I researched a lot of these. This is a great for adults and young basketball stars in the making.
For the most part I put this together all by myself. There were a few times I needed my wife's hand to hold something steady. Instructions were super easy to read. Having the right tools makes a difference. With all that being said it took me about 3-4 hours to get this done. Once you are done, move the setup near to where you want to have it stand before you fill the base with sand. Once you flip it, it will take at least 2-3 strong guys to tip it to move again. I highly recommend using sand.
Not too bad so far.
I assembled the pole and the backboard/rim by myself and had help when it came to attaching the backboard/rim assembly to the pole. Though the early parts can be done solo, it really is essential to have help when attaching the pole to the backboard/rim. The parts all came in labeled bags that corresponded to the instructions. And the instructions were AWESOME and easy to follow.