35.5" 3-Tier 3-Tier Microwave Stand storage, kitchen oven baker's rack workstation shelf, modern, simple & elegant. A perfect storage rack for your home, ideal for keeping things shipshape and saving space of your kitchen.
- Perfect as a kitchen baker's rack, microwave oven stand, kitchen storage shelf, spice rack organizer, baker's rack, microwave stand, kitchen workstation shelf, office storage rack. Fitting in home & kitchen provides large storage space
- The extra basket can store fruits and vegetables or some small kitchen necessities
- Five little hooks make it easier to hang cooking tools like pots, pans, utensils and etc
- The round corner design is more elegant and safe to use
- Adjustable leg pads design to adjust 1-2cm lengths of the legs, keep the rack stable even on uneven floor
- Set with 3-tier you can store toaster, spice, dishes, and any other things you want
- Beautiful MDF board, metal frame with a smooth surface, easy to clean, anti-scratch and anti-skidding
- Back x shape frame utilizes heavy-duty and powder-coated metal materials, which ensures stability and durability
- Modern simple fashion fits all different indoor environment
- Product Size: (35.4 x 15.7 x 33)" / (90 x 40 x 84)cm (L x W x H)
- Overall Size: (35.4 x 15.7 x 33)" / (90 x 40 x 84)cm (L x W x H)
- Height From Floor to Desktop: 32.28" / 81.99cm
- Thicken Board: 0.5" / 1.27cm
- Durable Material: Medium Density Fiberboard Thicker Steel
- Color: Rustic Brown/White Oak
- Product Weight: 28.99lb / 13.15kg
- Max. Total Load Capacity: 176lb / 80kg
- Assembly Needed: Yes
- 1*Kitchen Shelf
It is recommended that the installation should not be too tight to adjust easily. After the structure is installed, firm the interface for more stability.
I am so happy to have my mess becoming more organized! My Rack is not full yet, but it will be. My microwave is on top and folders, papers, along with a number of different items are in place. I am so glad the cart is sturdier than I could have ever hoped for! Thank you so much. Am very happy with it.
My kitchen is pretty small (galley style with little counter space) so I have been looking for a rack that would give me a space to store and use small appliances. This has worked out great! I have been able to put my toaster/convection oven, coffee maker, air fryer, and blender on it in a way that allows them to be used regularly. The lower shelves work well for storing extra baking pans and mixing bowls, as well as a larger rice cooker that isn't used as frequently. It was pretty simple to assemble; very similar to Ikea type furniture. It was packaged well and came with foam between the pieces to keep them from getting scratched/broken during shipping.