Relax and Unwind with these Zero Gravity Chairs, manufactured to make you feel like your relaxing in mid-air with quality 550g Textilene fabric, which is thicker.
Constructed with a specialized powder-coated steel frame, adjust your recliner for a customized lounging experience and use the built-in twist knobs to lock your position in place leaving you able to securely relax.
Our Zero Gravity chairs also have a foldable feature, allowing you to easily transport your chairs wherever you may please or store them away when not in use.
A soft adjustable pillow and wide armrests allow for increased comfort and relaxation for extended periods of time.
- Perfect for backyard, beach or sporting events
- Heavy-duty elastic cords enable the material to conform to your body for maximum comfort and support
- Compared with others Zero Gravity Lounge Chair, pool patio set are using of 550g Textilene fabric, which is more thickened
- Durable mesh 600D PVC material is highly breathable and UV-resistant
- Upgraded tube thickness 6/7 inch, making it stable and solid, built to last.
- Table and Chair can be folded to a slim position which can easily be carried and stored away
- The smooth reclining function that locks in any position dual fingertip locking system
- Curved armrests further provide comfort and support
- The cup holder is not included
- Folding size: 37.5*26*5.2 inch
- Expansion Size:69.69*25.59*44.49inch
- Dimension: Folded: 26"Height x 19.5" wide
- Unfolded: 19.5"x 19.5" x 20"
- Diameter of Cup Holder: 3 inches
- Item Weight: 2.5kg / 5.5 pounds
- 2 x Collapsible Zero Gravity Lounge
- 1 x Sling Table
Best chair I ever bought. I wanted to try an outdoor chair before spending a zillion dollars on an indoor zero gravity chair.
The box came, I opened it, pulled out the chair and unfolded it. DONE!
No fussing, no directions to follow, no pieces.....this item went from box to being used I’m mere seconds.
My 9-year-old grandson loves it and can tip it all the way back by himself.
This chair is so worth the few extra dollars. The other chairs advertised don’t tip all the way back like this one, so they are simply reclining chairs, not zero gravity.
The zero gravity chair came as one piece didn't have to put any parts together which was perfect for me. It came folded and it was an easy pull apart! It took me a minute to figure out how to adjust the chair but once you figure it out, it's a simple pull of the side knobs and a push of your body to any recline level you prefer. The chair can be reclined to a variety of longing positions. Turns out this chair was a lot bigger and more spacious than I expected.